Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The End Marks a New Beginning?

This blog was sent for grading assesment two weeks ago. And thus, I am glad to announce that I am officially done with blogging about issues concerning Communications. YAY.
Blogging was a first time thing for me, and I have to admit that I actually found it fun and interesting to be able to share my opinions with everyone out there who is reading this. Thank you all for actually taking time to read my (long, boring, and academic-styled) posts and sharing your thoughts on them.
On another note, I am still contemplating on whether I should continue blogging on this site or create another personal blog (just for fun).
The final examinations are drawing near, which also means that holidays are a step closer!

All the best for those studying for exams!

Cheers,
Regina

No comments: